Great for Bichons, Terriers, and Poodles!
This citrus-based finishing rinse gently acidifies the skin & coat to produce crispness and body. Removes shampoo and product residue and helps skin resist recurrent odor.
Use as an alternative to heavy conditioners to leave the coat with maximum crispness and protection from becoming over-conditioned and over-processed.
No lasting stiffness - just texture. Helps prevent coat matting and has no heavy build-up.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Nonylphenol Ethoxylate, Dicoco Alkyldimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Dimethylaminoethyl-3 Amidopropyl Siloxane Copolymer, Fragrance, Sunflower Triglycerides, DMDM Hydantoin.
Paraben Free - Biodegradable - Non-Toxic - Cruelty-Free
How To Use
Dilutes 2 oz. per gallon of water. For different kinds of grooms:
- Terrier Coats: For Maximum Crispness, use instead of conditioner at 1-2 oz. per gallon of water; more if the furnishings are tangled.
- Maltese/Yorkie Coats: Add 2-3 oz. to a gallon of water to leave them light and fluffy with maximum volume. Rinse through with tepid water.
- Fluff Finish: Add 2-3 oz. to a gallon of water. Pour slowly through the coat or rinse through a bathing system. Allow at least one minute of contact & rinse.
- For Scissoring: Use 2-3 oz. per gallon as a final rinse. Also, try it as a spray, mixed 32:1, and allow it to dry into the coat.
- Color Lock: After any type of color application, from blue whitener to creative coloring, this rinse will lock in your color treatment. Allow one minute of contact time and rinse with tepid water.
- Condition: Add 1-2 oz. in one gallon of water and add your favorite conditioner. Optimizes the reflective property of any coat, making whites whiter.
- Skin Problems: Helps with minor problems such as flakiness or sebum imbalance. Use 2-3 oz. in a half-gallon of water, leave on the coat for 2-3 minutes, and then rinse.
Bathing Systems: Dilutes 64:1
For Use On Dogs, Cats, Puppies & Kittens
Sizes Available: 32 oz. and Gallon (128 oz.)
For the best groom, use this with:
Produces a crisp coat for wiry & coarse hair. Contains multidimensional keratins that help increase volume and improve body for easy scissoring.
Matching Scent! A light finishing spray that enhances body texture, reduces static and simplifies scissoring by adding a bit of moisture to cottony-fluffy coats which helps to add crispness to the hair.
You spell it Rough but we say "Ruff" -- Anyway you say it, this product is perfect for adding layered texture and is great for harsh and shorter coated breeds where wire texture or a coarse, harsh coat is essential.
Cologne Match! Finish off your groom with this perfectly matched cologne.