- Easy To Use - Rub this easy-to-apply dog paw balm into your pups paws to relieve dry, chapped, and cracked pads! The consistency is durable enough to coat and soft enough to be used as a paw butter or dog paw cream.
- Relieve & Soothe - This paw pad moisturizer contains a natural beeswax cream, making it like paw nectar or paw lotion for dogs. It is also infused with Vitamin E, Eucalyptus, and Antioxidants to act as a healing & relieving salve on achy and red dog feet.
- Protect - Use year-round to provide a layer of protection (or pawtection) from the elements. This paw wax for dogs works as a protective shield on snow and ice to prevent slipping in winter, and it works well to protect the skin on pet feet from hot asphalt and pavement in the summer.
- Extreme Activities- Perfect for mushers, hunters, walkers, or hikers before any outdoor activity! This dog balm for paws works well with or instead of dog shoes for hot pavement, dog booties for ice, dog boots for snow, or dog snow boots.
- Versatile Applications - This dog paw lotion is safe for all ages and works as the perfect puppy paw balm. The product is designed for your pets foot but can also be applied to the nose, snout, elbow, and wrinkles. Use in-between applications of your favorite dog paw cleaner, paw plunger, or soak.
Directions: Apply as needed. Massage gently into the paw pads. Works well on areas with dryness or cracks. Great for year-round protection.
Ingredients: Cocos nucifera oil, glycine soja oil, isopropyl palmitate, Cetearyl behenate, beeswax, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil
Hydrating TipsCheck out more hydrating Warren London products:
A luxurious, leave-in conditioner thats a non-oily, intense hydrating treatment for silky smooth skin and coat. The extract is a natural humectant that moisturizes and adds vital nutrients with a soothing scent.
This antioxidant-rich blend enriched with vitamins A, B, B5, D, and E that moisturizes dry noses and cracked paws comes from the grapes of Tuscany, Italy. Simply spray or rub a small amount where needed.