Ingredients: Fumaric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sorbitol, PEG-180, Maltodextrin, Fragrance, Menthol, C10-C18, Triglycerides, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Grass Extract, Laminaria Digitata (Kelp) Extract, Thymol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Sucrose Stearate, Chloramine-T, Blue 1 (Cl 42090).
How to Use
- -Easy To Use Spa Treatment - Simply drop a tablet into the water to dissolve and fizz. Let paws soak for 5 minutes.
- -Helps Eliminate Paw Irritation - Natural tea tree oil fights fungus, bacteria, and allergens that irritate paws and cause itching and licking.
- -Cleanses Paws - Keeps paw pads clean and fresh from dirt and germs that are accumulated during walks and everyday life.
- -Conditions Paws - Seaweed extract helps soothe, moisturize, and hydrate paw pads. Leaves your dog conditioned and comfortable.
- -Brightens Nails - Repeated use conditions nails to gradually restore shine and brightness.
Use 1 to 2 times weekly. Fill the tub or sink with warm water just above the dog’s feet. After soaking their feet, wash off with clean warm water and dry. Do not allow the dog to drink the water.
How Many Fizz Tablets/Balls To Use: For an average size tub filled above a dog's paws, we recommend 1 tablet or 2 fizz balls for a small dog and 3 for a large dog.
For Dogs & Puppies. Sizes Available: 12 Count, 75 Count, and 300 Count.
Get the best paw care for your salon:
From the grapes of Tuscany, Italy comes this antioxidant-rich blend enriched with vitamins A, B, B5, D, and E that moisturizes dry noses and cracked paws. Simply spray or rub a small amount where needed.
Relieve, soften, and protect. Rub this easy-to-apply wax into your pup's paws as directed and watch as it brings relief to those dry and cracked pads! Our special blend contains vitamin E to help moisturize, hydrate, and heal wounds.