Stop Itchy Feet and Tortilla-Chip Stink In Its Tracks!
Ingredients: Fumaric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sorbitol, PEG-180, Maltodextrin, Fragrance, Menthol, C10-C18, Triglycerides, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Grass Extract, Laminaria Digitata (Kelp) Extract, Thymol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Sucrose Stearate, Chloramine-T, Blue 1 (Cl 42090).
How To Use
- Easy To Use Spa Treatment - drop a tablet into the water to dissolve and fizz. Then, let paws soak for 5 minutes while taking breaks to massage paws.
- Helps Eliminate Paw Irritation - Natural tea tree oil fights fungus, bacteria, and allergens that irritate paws and cause itching and licking.
- Cleanses Paws - Keep paw pads clean and fresh from dirt and germs accumulated during walks and everyday life.
- Conditions Paws - Seaweed extract helps soothe, moisturize, and hydrate paw pads. It leaves your dog conditioned and comfortable.
- Brightens Nails - Repeated use conditions nails to gradually restore shine and brightness.
- How Many Fizz Tablets or Balls To Use: For an average size bathtub filled up above a dog's paws, we recommend one tablet or two fizz balls for a small dog and 3 for a large dog. If you use a basin compared to an average size sink filled above a dog's paws, you can use one fizz ball or two if desired.
Use 1 to 2 times weekly. Fill tub or sink with warm water just above the dog’s feet, drop one tablet or 2 Fizz Balls into the tub, and let paws soak for 4-5 minutes. After soaking their feet, wash off with warm water and dry. Keep an eye on your dog at all times, so they do not drink the water.
For Dogs & Puppies. Available in 12 Tablets or 75 Fizz Balls
For a better spa experience, use these with the Warren London Fizz Tablets:
Grapeseed Oil Paw & Nose Revitalizer
From the grapes of Tuscany, Italy comes this antioxidant-rich blend enriched with vitamins A, B, B5, D, and E that moisturizes dry noses and cracked paws. Spray or rub a small amount where needed.
Relieve, soften, and protect. Rub this easy-to-apply wax into your pup's paws as directed, and watch as it brings relief to those dry and cracked pads! Our unique blend contains vitamin E to help moisturize, hydrate, and heal wounds.